8.500,00 € *
zzgl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: 9447515
Meridian Portable Receiver is designed to be lightweight and as... mehr
Produktinformationen "Boxx RM-VAV-05HS, Meridian V-Lock HD/SD Portable Receiver"
Meridian Portable Receiver is designed to be lightweight and as small as possible.
Available with either an Anton Bauer or V-Lock battery mount or without battery plates.
The built-in downconverter offers the operator the ability to use any HD source simultaneously via the composite output.
This Receiver have Zero Frame Latency and work with extremely high quality 4:2:2 video transmission.
The antenna configuration of the Portable Receivers allows the operator to utilise a range of different antennas to optimise performance in a variery of environments.
• Zero frame latency (<1 millisecond)
• HDSDI, SDI, component, composite
• SD and/or HD formats up to 1080i (all frame rates), PAL & NTSC
• Embedded and 2 channels balanced line analogue level (simultaneous output)
• Extremely high quality 4:2:2 video transmission
• Built-in internal antenna
• Licence exempt 5Ghz band
• Manual or automatic channel select
• Switch between multiple cameras
• Headphone monitoring
• Simultaneous HD downconverter/scaler (Elite only)
• 256bit encryption AES (pairing and unpairing control)
• Lightweight design
Two available mounting configurations:
V-Lock Battery Mount
Anton Bauer Battery Mount
Composite, Component SD/HD, SDI, HD/SDI
4x Ant101 RP-SMA 3dBi gain
1 x Video cable
1 x Audio cable
Range: Up to 60 metres with on-board antennas
Up to 100 metres with hi-gain antennas
Weiterführende Links zu "Boxx RM-VAV-05HS, Meridian V-Lock HD/SD Portable Receiver"