Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Not in stock
- Order number: 9CAC300MarkII
Canon has unveiled the EOS C300 Mark II, a new 4K Digital Cinema Camera allowing filmmakers and broadcast producers to realise their creative vision in stunning cinematic detail.
Building on the unprecedented success of the acclaimed EOS C300, the more rugged EOS C300 Mark II features an advanced imaging engine with Dual DIGIC DV5 processors, new professional codecs and outstanding dynamic range, making it the most capable, flexible and accessible Cinema EOS System camera to date.
EOS C300 MARK II - KEY FEATURES
- 8.85MP Super 35mm Canon CMOS sensor.
- Shoot 4K at up to 410Mbps/10-bit with the Canon XF-AVC H.264 codec for easy 4K integration into existing workflows.
- 15 stops of dynamic range with Canon Log2.
- Simultaneously record 4K to dual internal CFast 2.0™ cards*, 2K/FHD proxy files to SD card and output 4K RAW to external devices.
- Concentrate on the action with improvements in Dual Pixel CMOS AF, Face Detection AF and Auto White Balance.
- High-sensitivity, low-noise images up to ISO 102,400.
- Sensor readout speed is improved, producing even lower rolling shutter distortion.
- Support for BT.2020, Canon Cinema Gamut and DCI-P3 colour space
- 4 channel 16/24-bit audio.
- Huge range of compatible lenses, servo zoom support and service changeable PL mount option.